Christopher Back and Mary Fisher have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between March 2009 and August 2012 Christopher Back and Mary Fisher have voted in the same division 424 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 424 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A carbon price
- A minerals resource rent tax
- An NBN (using fibre to the premises)
- Carbon farming
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Government administered paid parental leave
- Implementing refugee and protection conventions
- Increasing accessibility of government data and documents
- Increasing beef import standards
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing investment in the coal industry
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- More scrutiny of intelligence services & police
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Same-sex marriage equality
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- Unconventional gas mining
- Uranium export
- Voluntary student union fees
- Withdrawing troops from Afghanistan