Christopher Back and Alan Ferguson have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between March 2009 and June 2011 Christopher Back and Alan Ferguson have voted in the same division 250 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 250 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- An NBN (using fibre to the premises)
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Government administered paid parental leave
- Implementing refugee and protection conventions
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- Same-sex marriage equality
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- Voluntary student union fees