Chris Evans and Mark Arbib have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between July 2008 and March 2012 Chris Evans and Mark Arbib have voted in the same division 120 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 120 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A carbon price
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing marine conservation
- Increasing political transparency
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- More scrutiny of intelligence services & police
- Restricting donations to political parties
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory
- Tobacco plain packaging