Chris Evans and George Campbell have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between February 2006 (when our voting records begin) and June 2008 Chris Evans and George Campbell have voted in the same division 155 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 155 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Extending government benefits to same-sex couples
- Federal government action on animal & plant extinctions
- Increasing availability of abortion drugs
- Increasing marine conservation
- Increasing surveillance powers
- Local community consultation on infrastructure projects
- Public transport
- Reproductive bodily autonomy
- Requiring a warrant to access citizens’ telecommunications records
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Same-sex marriage equality
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory
- Uranium export