Ben Small and Wendy Askew have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since November 2020 Ben Small and Wendy Askew have voted in the same division 342 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 342 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A combined Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia
- A declared area offence
- A fast transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- An independent inquiry into Attorney-General Christian Porter
- Assisting Australians trying to return from overseas
- Australia's timber industry
- Banning new thermal coal mines
- Continuing Detention Orders (CDOs)
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Extended Supervision Orders (ESOs)
- Extending Jobkeeper Payment
- Increasing accessibility of government data and documents
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing investment in the coal industry
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing surveillance powers
- Increasing the Youth Allowance rate
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- More scrutiny of intelligence services & police
- Preventative Detention Orders (PDOs)
- Protecting threatened forest and bushland habitats
- Putting a time limit on immigration detention
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- Transgender rights
- Unconventional gas mining