Ben Small and Eric Abetz have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since November 2020 Ben Small and Eric Abetz have voted in the same division 381 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 381 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A carbon price
- A combined Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia
- A fast transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- An independent inquiry into Attorney-General Christian Porter
- Australia's timber industry
- Banning new thermal coal mines
- Building dedicated quarantine facilities (COVID-19)
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Extending Jobkeeper Payment
- Federal government action on animal & plant extinctions
- Increasing accessibility of government data and documents
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing investment in the coal industry
- Increasing protections for franchisees
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing the Youth Allowance rate
- More scrutiny of intelligence services & police
- Protecting threatened forest and bushland habitats
- Putting a time limit on immigration detention
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Murray Darling Basin Plan
- Transgender rights
- Treating the COVID vaccine rollout as a matter of urgency
- Unconventional gas mining