Scott Ryan and Jo Lindgren have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between May 2015 and May 2016 Scott Ryan and Jo Lindgren have voted in the same division 258 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 258 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A Free Trade Agreement with China
- A Royal Commission into banking
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Creating a federal Anti-Corruption Commission
- Encouraging Australian-based industry
- Ending immigration detention on Nauru
- Increasing accessibility of government data and documents
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing investment in the coal industry
- Increasing marine conservation
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing scrutiny of unions
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Letting environmental groups challenge the legality of certain government decisions
- Public transport
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on a temporary basis as a trial
- Regional processing of asylum seekers
- Requiring a warrant to access citizens’ telecommunications records
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Senate electoral reform
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Stopping tax avoidance or aggressive tax minimisation
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- Unconventional gas mining