Jacinta Collins and Michael Forshaw have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between February 2006 (when our voting records begin) and June 2011 Jacinta Collins and Michael Forshaw have voted in the same division 387 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 387 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- An NBN (using fibre to the premises)
- Australia's timber industry
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Extending government benefits to same-sex couples
- Federal government action on animal & plant extinctions
- Government administered paid parental leave
- Increasing beef import standards
- Increasing competition in bulk wheat export
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing marine conservation
- Increasing political transparency
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- More scrutiny of intelligence services & police
- Protecting threatened forest and bushland habitats
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Restricting foreign ownership
- Same-sex marriage equality
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory
- Uranium export
- Voluntary student union fees