Steve Martin and Mathias Cormann have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between February 2018 and July 2019 Steve Martin and Mathias Cormann have voted in the same division 63 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 63 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Doctor-initiated medical transfers for asylum seekers
- Increasing the Newstart Allowance rate
- Increasing the Youth Allowance rate
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on a temporary basis as a trial
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The territories being able to legalise euthanasia