Lin Thorp and Sue Lines have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between May 2013 and June 2014 Lin Thorp and Sue Lines have voted in the same division 191 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 191 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A carbon price
- A minerals resource rent tax
- Australia's timber industry
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Decreasing the gender pay gap
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing marine conservation
- Increasing or removing the Government debt limit
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing scrutiny of unions
- Increasing the Newstart Allowance rate
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- Landholders' right to say no to mining and gas exploration
- Protecting the Great Barrier Reef
- Protecting threatened forest and bushland habitats
- Re-approving/ re-registering agvet chemicals
- Recognising local government in the Constitution
- Restricting foreign ownership
- Same-sex marriage equality
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Temporary protection visas
- Unconventional gas mining