Lin Thorp and Penny Wong have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between June 2012 and June 2014 Lin Thorp and Penny Wong have voted in the same division 116 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 116 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A carbon price
- Australia's timber industry
- Decreasing the gender pay gap
- Ending immigration detention on Manus Island
- Ending immigration detention on Nauru
- Funding the national school chaplaincy program
- Implementing refugee and protection conventions
- Increasing fishing restrictions
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing or removing the Government debt limit
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing the Newstart Allowance rate
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- Making more water from Murray-Darling Basin available to use
- Protecting threatened forest and bushland habitats
- Regional processing of asylum seekers
- Restricting foreign ownership
- Same-sex marriage equality
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Unconventional gas mining