Lin Thorp and Nova Peris have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between September 2013 and June 2014 Lin Thorp and Nova Peris have voted in the same division 88 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 88 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A carbon price
- A minerals resource rent tax
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing marine conservation
- Increasing or removing the Government debt limit
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing scrutiny of unions
- Landholders' right to say no to mining and gas exploration
- Protecting the Great Barrier Reef
- Restricting foreign ownership
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Temporary protection visas
- Unconventional gas mining