Anne Urquhart and Chris Evans have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between July 2011 and April 2013 Anne Urquhart and Chris Evans have voted in the same division 161 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 161 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A carbon price
- A minerals resource rent tax
- Ending immigration detention on Manus Island
- Ending immigration detention on Nauru
- Implementing refugee and protection conventions
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing surveillance powers
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- Making more water from Murray-Darling Basin available to use
- Protecting citizens' privacy
- Regional processing of asylum seekers
- Same-sex marriage equality
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Temporary protection visas
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory
- Tobacco plain packaging
- Turning back asylum boats when possible
- Uranium export