Natasha Stott Despoja and Lyn Allison have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between February 2006 (when our voting records begin) and June 2008 Natasha Stott Despoja and Lyn Allison have voted in the same division 402 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 402 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A fast transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- Equal treatment for all couples
- Extending government benefits to same-sex couples
- Federal government action on animal & plant extinctions
- Increasing availability of abortion drugs
- Increasing competition in bulk wheat export
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing marine conservation
- Increasing protection of Aboriginal heritage sites
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing surveillance powers
- Local community consultation on infrastructure projects
- Maintaining or increasing CSIRO funding
- Making more water from Murray-Darling Basin available to use
- Protecting threatened forest and bushland habitats
- Public transport
- Reproductive bodily autonomy
- Requiring a warrant to access citizens’ telecommunications records
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Stem cell research
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory
- Uranium export