David Fawcett and Mary Fisher have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between July 2011 and August 2012 David Fawcett and Mary Fisher have voted in the same division 172 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 172 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A carbon price
- A minerals resource rent tax
- Carbon farming
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Implementing refugee and protection conventions
- Increasing accessibility of government data and documents
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing investment in the coal industry
- Increasing marine conservation
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- Protecting the Great Barrier Reef
- Same-sex marriage equality
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- Tobacco plain packaging
- Unconventional gas mining
- Uranium export
- Voluntary student union fees
- Withdrawing troops from Afghanistan