Dana Wortley and Mark Furner have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between July 2008 and June 2011 Dana Wortley and Mark Furner have voted in the same division 489 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 489 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A fast transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- An NBN (using fibre to the premises)
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Equal treatment for all couples
- Federal government action on animal & plant extinctions
- Government administered paid parental leave
- Implementing refugee and protection conventions
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing investment in the coal industry
- Increasing marine conservation
- Increasing political transparency
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- More scrutiny of intelligence services & police
- Protecting threatened forest and bushland habitats
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Restricting foreign ownership
- Same-sex marriage equality
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory
- Uranium export
- Voluntary student union fees