Murray Watt and Jana Stewart have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since May 2022 Murray Watt and Jana Stewart have voted in the same division 240 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 240 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A character test for Australian visas
- A referendum on the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Voice
- Increasing accessibility of government data and documents
- Increasing political transparency
- Protecting threatened forest and bushland habitats
- Protecting whistleblowers
- Repealing Stage 3 tax cuts
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- Transgender rights