John Hogg and Nova Peris have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between September 2013 and June 2014 John Hogg and Nova Peris have voted in the same division 71 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 71 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A carbon price
- A minerals resource rent tax
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing or removing the Government debt limit
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing scrutiny of unions
- Landholders' right to say no to mining and gas exploration
- Live animal export
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Temporary protection visas
- Unconventional gas mining