Sam Dastyari and Mark Furner have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between August 2013 and June 2014 Sam Dastyari and Mark Furner have voted in the same division 97 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 97 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A carbon price
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing marine conservation
- Increasing or removing the Government debt limit
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing scrutiny of unions
- Landholders' right to say no to mining and gas exploration
- Live animal export
- Local community consultation on infrastructure projects
- Protecting the Great Barrier Reef
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Restricting foreign ownership
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Unconventional gas mining