Kerry Nettle and Bob Brown have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between February 2006 (when our voting records begin) and June 2008 Kerry Nettle and Bob Brown have voted in the same division 474 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 474 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A citizenship test
- A fast transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Equal treatment for all couples
- Extending government benefits to same-sex couples
- Federal government action on animal & plant extinctions
- Increasing availability of abortion drugs
- Increasing freedom of political communication
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing marine conservation
- Increasing parliamentary entitlements for current MPs and Senators
- Increasing protection of Aboriginal heritage sites
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing surveillance powers
- Increasing the diversity of media ownership
- Maintaining or increasing CSIRO funding
- Making more water from Murray-Darling Basin available to use
- Privatising government assets
- Protecting threatened forest and bushland habitats
- Public transport
- Reproductive bodily autonomy
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Same-sex marriage equality
- Stem cell research
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory
- Uranium export