John Faulkner and George Campbell have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between February 2006 (when our voting records begin) and June 2008 John Faulkner and George Campbell have voted in the same division 222 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 222 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Equal treatment for all couples
- Extending government benefits to same-sex couples
- Federal government action on animal & plant extinctions
- Implementing refugee and protection conventions
- Increasing availability of abortion drugs
- Increasing freedom of political communication
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing parliamentary entitlements for current MPs and Senators
- Increasing protection of Aboriginal heritage sites
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing surveillance powers
- Increasing the diversity of media ownership
- Local community consultation on infrastructure projects
- Privatising government assets
- Public transport
- Reproductive bodily autonomy
- Requiring a warrant to access citizens’ telecommunications records
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Same-sex marriage equality
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory
- Uranium export