George Campbell and Kim Carr have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between February 2006 (when our voting records begin) and June 2008 George Campbell and Kim Carr have voted in the same division 232 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 232 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Equal treatment for all couples
- Extending government benefits to same-sex couples
- Federal government action on animal & plant extinctions
- Implementing refugee and protection conventions
- Increasing availability of abortion drugs
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing marine conservation
- Increasing parliamentary entitlements for current MPs and Senators
- Increasing protection of Aboriginal heritage sites
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing surveillance powers
- Increasing the diversity of media ownership
- Local community consultation on infrastructure projects
- Making more water from Murray-Darling Basin available to use
- Public transport
- Reproductive bodily autonomy
- Requiring a warrant to access citizens’ telecommunications records
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Same-sex marriage equality
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory
- Uranium export