Arthur Sinodinos and Jo Lindgren have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between May 2015 and May 2016 Arthur Sinodinos and Jo Lindgren have voted in the same division 184 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 184 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A fast transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- A Free Trade Agreement with China
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Encouraging Australian-based industry
- Ending immigration detention on Nauru
- Increasing accessibility of government data and documents
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing marine conservation
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing scrutiny of unions
- Letting environmental groups challenge the legality of certain government decisions
- Public transport
- Putting a time limit on immigration detention
- Regional processing of asylum seekers
- Requiring a warrant to access citizens’ telecommunications records
- Senate electoral reform
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)