Arthur Sinodinos and Jim Molan have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between December 2017 and July 2019 Arthur Sinodinos and Jim Molan have voted in the same division 46 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 46 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A Royal Commission into Violence and Abuse against People with Disability
- Doctor-initiated medical transfers for asylum seekers
- Increasing accessibility of government data and documents
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing restrictions on gambling
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Making more water from Murray-Darling Basin available to use
- Reducing air pollution
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)