Arthur Sinodinos and Andrew Bragg have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between July 2019 and November 2019 Arthur Sinodinos and Andrew Bragg have voted in the same division 96 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 96 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A fast transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- Adani's proposed Carmichael coal mine in the Galilee Basin
- Banning new thermal coal mines
- Creating a federal Anti-Corruption Commission
- Increasing accessibility of government data and documents
- Increasing funding for vocational education
- Increasing government support for the dairy industry
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing investment in the coal industry
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing the Newstart Allowance rate
- Increasing the Youth Allowance rate
- Live animal export
- Making more water from Murray-Darling Basin available to use
- More scrutiny of intelligence services & police
- Privatising certain government services
- Protecting whistleblowers
- Reducing personal income tax
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- Temporary Exclusion Orders
- The Paris Climate Agreement
- Unconventional gas mining