Dan Tehan and Colin Boyce have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since May 2022 Dan Tehan and Colin Boyce have voted in the same division 50 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 50 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Banning pay secrecy clauses
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Net zero emissions by 2035
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- The Paris Climate Agreement
- The territories being able to legalise euthanasia