James Stevens and Kevin Hogan have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since May 2019 James Stevens and Kevin Hogan have voted in the same division 426 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 426 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A fast transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- Building dedicated quarantine facilities (COVID-19)
- Considering legislation to create a federal anti-corruption commission (procedural)
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Doctor-initiated medical transfers for asylum seekers
- Drug testing welfare recipients
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing funding for vocational education
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing legal protections for LGBTI people
- Increasing support for the Australian shipping industry
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Political intervention in research funding grants
- Prioritising religious freedom
- Protecting Australian sovereignty in trade agreements
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on a temporary basis as a trial
- Reproductive bodily autonomy
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- Temporary Exclusion Orders
- Transgender rights
- Treating the COVID vaccine rollout as a matter of urgency