Nick Champion and Josh Burns have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between May 2019 and February 2022 Nick Champion and Josh Burns have voted in the same division 223 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 223 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A combined Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia
- Considering legislation to create a federal anti-corruption commission (procedural)
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing funding for vocational education
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)