Pat Conroy and Cathy O'Toole have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between July 2016 and May 2019 Pat Conroy and Cathy O'Toole have voted in the same division 397 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 397 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A citizenship test
- A combined Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia
- A Royal Commission into Violence and Abuse against People with Disability
- A same-sex marriage plebiscite
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Civil celebrants having the right to refuse to marry same-sex couples
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Doctor-initiated medical transfers for asylum seekers
- Drug testing welfare recipients
- Getting rid of Sunday and public holiday penalty rates
- Greater control over items brought into immigration detention centres
- Increasing eligibility requirements for Australian citizenship
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing penalties for breach of data
- Increasing scrutiny of unions
- Increasing the diversity of media ownership
- Increasing the initial tax rate for working holiday makers to 19%
- Increasing the Medicare Levy to pay for the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Making more water from Murray-Darling Basin available to use
- Privatising certain government services
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on a temporary basis as a trial
- Reducing the corporate tax rate
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Coalition's new schools funding policy ("Gonski 2.0")