Pat Conroy and Kristy McBain have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since July 2020 Pat Conroy and Kristy McBain have voted in the same division 385 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 385 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A combined Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia
- A fast transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- Building dedicated quarantine facilities (COVID-19)
- Considering legislation to create a federal anti-corruption commission (procedural)
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Federal government action on animal & plant extinctions
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing legal protections for LGBTI people
- Increasing political transparency
- Increasing state and territory environmental approval powers
- Increasing support for the Australian film and TV industry
- Increasing the cost of humanities degrees
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Net zero emissions by 2035
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- Prioritising religious freedom
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Reproductive bodily autonomy
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Paris Climate Agreement
- The territories being able to legalise euthanasia
- Transgender rights
- Treating the COVID vaccine rollout as a matter of urgency