Andrew Giles and Bronwyn Bishop have voted the same way 0% of the time
Between September 2013 and May 2016 Andrew Giles and Bronwyn Bishop have voted in the same division 118 times.
In divisions they have voted differently 118 times. They have never voted the same.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted differently on
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Letting environmental groups challenge the legality of certain government decisions
- Senate electoral reform
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Stopping tax avoidance or aggressive tax minimisation
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)