Michael Johnson and Darren Chester have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between June 2008 and August 2010 Michael Johnson and Darren Chester have voted in the same division 216 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 216 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing political transparency
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory
- Voluntary student union fees