Belinda Neal and Jenny Macklin have voted the same way 100% of the time
Former Australian Labor Party Representative for Robertson November 2007 – August 2010
Former Australian Labor Party Representative for Jagajaga March 1996 – May 2019
Between November 2007 and August 2010 Belinda Neal and Jenny Macklin have voted in the same division 257 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 257 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Increasing competition in bulk wheat export
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing political transparency
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory
- Voluntary student union fees