Keith Wolahan and Terry Young have voted the same way 100% of the time
Liberal Party Representative for Menzies since May 2022
Liberal National Party Representative for Longman since May 2019
Since May 2022 Keith Wolahan and Terry Young have voted in the same division 90 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 90 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Banning pay secrecy clauses
- Encouraging Australian-based industry
- Ending government investment in fossil fuels
- Ending immigration detention on Nauru
- Federal action on public housing
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Paris Climate Agreement
- The territories being able to legalise euthanasia