Fran Bailey and Mal Washer have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between February 2006 (when our voting records begin) and August 2010 Fran Bailey and Mal Washer have voted in the same division 486 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 486 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Ending immigration detention on Manus Island
- Ending immigration detention on Nauru
- Expanding Medicare-funded dental care
- Increasing availability of abortion drugs
- Increasing competition in bulk wheat export
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing political transparency
- Increasing the diversity of media ownership
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Privatising government assets
- Regional processing of asylum seekers
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Restricting foreign ownership
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Stem cell research
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory
- Voluntary student union fees