Anne Webster and Garth Hamilton have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since December 2020 Anne Webster and Garth Hamilton have voted in the same division 287 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 287 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A combined Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia
- A fast transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- Building dedicated quarantine facilities (COVID-19)
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing political transparency
- Increasing support for the Australian film and TV industry
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Paris Climate Agreement
- The territories being able to legalise euthanasia
- Treating the COVID vaccine rollout as a matter of urgency