Anne Webster and Michelle Landry have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since May 2019 Anne Webster and Michelle Landry have voted in the same division 400 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 400 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A fast transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- Building dedicated quarantine facilities (COVID-19)
- Considering legislation to create a federal anti-corruption commission (procedural)
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Doctor-initiated medical transfers for asylum seekers
- Drug testing welfare recipients
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing funding for vocational education
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing support for the Australian film and TV industry
- Increasing support for the Australian shipping industry
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- Protecting Australian sovereignty in trade agreements
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- Temporary Exclusion Orders
- The Paris Climate Agreement
- Treating the COVID vaccine rollout as a matter of urgency