Bob Debus and Mark Coulton have voted the same way 0% of the time
Between November 2007 and August 2010 Bob Debus and Mark Coulton have voted in the same division 313 times.
In divisions they have voted differently 313 times. They have never voted the same.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted differently on
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Increasing competition in bulk wheat export
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing political transparency
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory
- Voluntary student union fees