Brian Mitchell and Peta Murphy have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since May 2019 Brian Mitchell and Peta Murphy have voted in the same division 529 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 529 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A combined Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia
- A fast transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- Banning mobiles and other devices in immigration detention
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Doctor-initiated medical transfers for asylum seekers
- Drug testing welfare recipients
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing funding for vocational education
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing support for the Australian film and TV industry
- Increasing support for the Australian shipping industry
- Increasing the cost of humanities degrees
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Net zero emissions by 2035
- Net zero emissions by 2050
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on a temporary basis as a trial
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on an ongoing basis
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Stopping tax avoidance or aggressive tax minimisation
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- Temporary Exclusion Orders
- The Paris Climate Agreement
- The territories being able to legalise euthanasia