Jim Turnour and Robert McClelland have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between November 2007 and August 2010 Jim Turnour and Robert McClelland have voted in the same division 308 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 308 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Increasing competition in bulk wheat export
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory