Jason Wood and Peter Lindsay have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between February 2006 (when our voting records begin) and August 2010 Jason Wood and Peter Lindsay have voted in the same division 527 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 527 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Ending immigration detention on Manus Island
- Ending immigration detention on Nauru
- Increasing Aboriginal land rights
- Increasing availability of abortion drugs
- Increasing competition in bulk wheat export
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing political transparency
- Increasing the diversity of media ownership
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Privatising government-owned assets
- Regional processing of asylum seekers
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Restricting foreign ownership
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory