Sophie Mirabella and Michael Hatton have voted the same way 0% of the time
Between February 2006 (when our voting records begin) and October 2007 Sophie Mirabella and Michael Hatton have voted in the same division 253 times.
In divisions they have voted differently 253 times. They have never voted the same.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted differently on
- Ending immigration detention on Manus Island
- Ending immigration detention on Nauru
- Expanding Medicare-funded dental care
- Increasing Aboriginal land rights
- Increasing availability of abortion drugs
- Increasing the diversity of media ownership
- Privatising government-owned assets
- Regional processing of asylum seekers
- Restricting foreign ownership
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Stem cell research
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)