Joel Fitzgibbon and Patrick Gorman have voted the same way 100% of the time
Since July 2018 Joel Fitzgibbon and Patrick Gorman have voted in the same division 550 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 550 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A combined Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia
- A fast transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy
- Considering legislation to create a federal anti-corruption commission (procedural)
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Doctor-initiated medical transfers for asylum seekers
- Drug testing welfare recipients
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing funding for vocational education
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing support for the Australian film and TV industry
- Increasing support for the Australian shipping industry
- Increasing the cost of humanities degrees
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Making more water from Murray-Darling Basin available to use
- Putting welfare payments onto cashless debit cards (or indue cards) on a temporary basis as a trial
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Stopping tax avoidance or aggressive tax minimisation
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)