Joel Fitzgibbon and Lindsay Tanner have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between February 2006 (when our voting records begin) and August 2010 Joel Fitzgibbon and Lindsay Tanner have voted in the same division 527 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 527 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Ending immigration detention on Manus Island
- Ending immigration detention on Nauru
- Expanding Medicare-funded dental care
- Extending government benefits to same-sex couples
- Increasing Aboriginal land rights
- Increasing availability of abortion drugs
- Increasing competition in bulk wheat export
- Increasing consumer protections
- Increasing political transparency
- Privatising government assets
- Regional processing of asylum seekers
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Stem cell research
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- The Intervention in the Northern Territory
- Voluntary student union fees