Angus Taylor and Joe Hockey have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between September 2013 and October 2015 Angus Taylor and Joe Hockey have voted in the same division 153 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 153 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A carbon price
- A minerals resource rent tax
- Charging postgraduate research students fees
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Deregulating undergraduate university fees
- Implementing refugee and protection conventions
- Increasing funding for university education
- Increasing indexation of HECS-HELP debts
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing or removing the Government debt limit
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Letting environmental groups challenge the legality of certain government decisions
- Restricting foreign ownership
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA)
- Unconventional gas mining