Keith Pitt and Bronwyn Bishop have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between September 2013 and May 2016 Keith Pitt and Bronwyn Bishop have voted in the same division 109 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 109 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Letting environmental groups challenge the legality of certain government decisions
- Senate electoral reform
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Stopping tax avoidance or aggressive tax minimisation
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)