Keith Pitt and Andrew Robb have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between September 2013 and May 2016 Keith Pitt and Andrew Robb have voted in the same division 183 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 183 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- A carbon price
- A minerals resource rent tax
- An Australian Building and Construction Commission (ABCC)
- Decreasing availability of welfare payments
- Implementing refugee and protection conventions
- Increasing eligibility requirements for Australian citizenship
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing or removing the Government debt limit
- Increasing protection of Australia's fresh water
- Increasing scrutiny of asylum seeker management
- Increasing the price of subsidised medicine
- Increasing trade unions' powers in the workplace
- Increasing transparency of big business by making information public
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Regional processing of asylum seekers
- Removing children from immigration detention
- Restricting foreign ownership
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Stopping tax avoidance or aggressive tax minimisation
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- Temporary protection visas
- The Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA)
- Tighter means testing of family payments
- Turning back asylum boats when possible