Peter Costello and David Hawker have voted the same way 100% of the time
Between February 2006 (when our voting records begin) and October 2009 Peter Costello and David Hawker have voted in the same division 169 times.
In divisions they have voted the same 169 times. They have never voted differently.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted the same way on
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Increasing political transparency
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- Voluntary student union fees