Peter Costello and Greg Combet have voted the same way 0% of the time
Between November 2007 and October 2009 Peter Costello and Greg Combet have voted in the same division 161 times.
In divisions they have voted differently 161 times. They have never voted the same.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted differently on
- Decreasing the private health insurance rebate
- Increasing investment in renewable energy
- Increasing political transparency
- Letting all MPs or Senators speak in Parliament (procedural)
- Restricting donations to political parties
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)
- The Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme
- Voluntary student union fees