Harry Quick and Wilson Tuckey have voted the same way 0% of the time
Former Independent Representative for Franklin March 1993 – October 2007
Former Liberal Party Representative for O'Connor October 1980 – August 2010
Between February 2006 (when our voting records begin) and October 2007 Harry Quick and Wilson Tuckey have voted in the same division 226 times.
In divisions they have voted differently 226 times. They have never voted the same.
How do their votes on policies compare?
Policies are groups of votes related to an issue. We only show policies where we have enough information on both people.
Always voted differently on
- Ending immigration detention on Manus Island
- Ending immigration detention on Nauru
- Expanding Medicare-funded dental care
- Increasing availability of abortion drugs
- Increasing the diversity of media ownership
- Privatising government-owned assets
- Regional processing of asylum seekers
- Restricting foreign ownership
- Speeding things along in Parliament (procedural)
- Stem cell research
- Suspending the rules to allow a vote to happen (procedural)